Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunny morning smile, 08.27.06 Babol,Iran


I can't resist not to include some pics from my various albums in this weblog. May be for the name of blog that sounds more skechy like. Anyway, I just decided that between the uploading the dailysketches, that take some time ,I will brows my photo albums and select the ones I mostly like.
In a short trip to Babol in the latest New Year of Iran (March 06.) , the next morning I took a walk in the Thursday market.While there was attractions a lot around, this beautifaul indiginous lady indirectly welcomed me to take her picture with a wide smile. She was selling bulk butter and rice.Alsi, I made a painting of her , with hope to catch her sunny smile. You can see this image in my website.
www.watercolorinweb.com

No comments: